Saturday, May 29, 2010

MY VISIT TO BOHOL






I was in Bohol last May 14-15, 2010. It was a short visit from Tubigon to Panglao but I had fun and adventure. We were suppose to go to Panglao as a group but my sister and her husband chose to go to Sagbayan Peak instead. So I traveled all by myself going to Panglao. It took 1 hour and 30 minutes to reach Tagbilaran then from Tagbilaran I rode a mini bus going to Panglao Beach, I reached the place within 30 minutes. Though it was quite far, I still enjoy the white sand beach under the heat of the sun. I stayed in the water for 30 minutes then had eaten Hawaiian Pizza and very cold Coke for my lunch. I showered then promptly go back to Tagbilaran. I cannot stay there for long otherwise I be short of budget. The room rates and the food are too expensive. I also want to catch the last trip for Tagbilaran City. When I arrived in the city, I explored Island Mall and I bought Bohol delicacies. After that shopping, I rode a van going back to Tubigon. Then I went to the pier to buy a ticket for Cebu ship travel. Wow I got home in Cebu on the 15th of May at 8:00 pm.
I actually appreciate Bohol because the people there live a very simple life. The place is really comparable to Cebu; peaceful, orderly and not so crowded. But this is what I noticed, of which men should discover themselves, there are a lot of beautiful typical Filipinas there. Most Boholanas that I encountered had sweet accommodating smile, brown skin and long black hair. Despite that experience I still love more my hometown, eka nga there's no place like home.

3 comments:

scarves said...

beautiful Coconut scenery

Scarves Scarves

Bloggerman said...

This is the place that I really wanted to visit. I've been living in Cebu for almost four years and I can see the beauty of the islands in the Visayas. I'm from Davao and I know there are also lots of beautiful attractions in Mindanao. But having to step my feet in the Visayas region, I realized that Cebu and Bohol are two of the most beautiful attractions in our country. Cebu travel and Bohol tourism are simply the best!

fifa14.vipmmobank said...

Zero version, along with what better method to illustrate what it really does than to found the main Awesome Thieves Auto Some trailer and the increased edition?This is the first Awesome Robbery Vehicle Four trailers, "Things Changes,Inch since it looked in '07.
Fifa 15 coins PS3

Fifa 15 coins XBOX