Thursday, January 8, 2009

CELEBRATE SINULOG WITH US!

The nine day novena mass in Honor of Sñr. Sto Niño (Holy Child Jesus) started yesterday. People from different places come and join the celebration to show thier faith. Some will say their novena prayers at home instead of going to Sto.Niño church. Of course the celebration will not be complete without people offering thier prayer requests , thanksgiving and adoration to Sto. Niño through dancing.

To my fellow Cebuanos and all visitor-devotees of Sto. Niño, Pit Senyor! and enjoy your sinulog. I pray that the Holy Child Jesus will bless you more and work miracles in your life this year.

And to all those who cannot come and join the celebration I invite you to join with us in Spirit. You can email me for your prayer requests and I'll include them in my prayer-offering dance this Sinulog. (just email me at testingsc@gmail.com)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CELEBRATING WITH US!

No comments: