Friday, November 16, 2007

45 - 50 "MY RETIREMENT AGE"

Ganahan ko mo retire at the age of 45. Dili man gyud ko mo ingun nga I will forever work as support staff dire sa school. I plan to build my own business, have my own company and employ people. It's quite hard to achieve but thats my dream. I have been serving this school for four years already and although i enjoy working with different types of people i still love to manage my own time without experiencing the pressure of deadlines and other job responsibilities. I really don't like the idea that i studied just to become an employee for the rest of my life. That is why while I am still working I am giving myself the opportunities to learn a number of things, equipped myself with the skills i need for my wonderful future.

No comments: